How to use
- Take a warm bath or shower for at least five minutes to soften the skin.
- Avoid using any soaps, shower gels, or similar products as the glove relies on direct friction with the skin.
- Wet your glove and wring the glove out.
- Move yourself out of the water. Avoid drying yourself off and make sure that your skin remains moist.
- Begin to rub the glove up and down your body using long and firm strokes.
- Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas. You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
- Once you have achieved your desired level of exfoliation, rinse your body with water to wash away the skin particles.
- Dry yourself off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer.
- Hand wash your glove using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once a week.
- Avoid using your glove on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- It is recommended to replace your glove every 8 to 10 weeks.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible skin peeling occurs!