How to use
After going through these few lines, you'll have all the know-how on using the glove to achieve the best possible results.
- Avoid using any soaps, shower gels, or similar products as the glove relies on direct friction with the skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- If you see redness, it's normal as you increase blood circulation in the area you exfoliate
Take a warm bath or shower for at least 10 min to soften the skin.
Move out of the water. Avoid drying yourself off and make sure that your skin remains moist.
Wet your glove and wring it out.
Start rubbing the glove up and down your body.
You should now see some dead skin cells coming off.
When you're done exfoliating, rinse your body with water to remove any skin particles.
Dry yourself off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer.
Hand wash your glove using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
Repeat your exfoliating ritual 1-2 times per week.
- Avoid using your glove on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- We recommend replacing your glove every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless of visible skin peeling occurs!